Turquoise Blue Sea Glass Cocktail Length Sea Shell Necklace

 This is one of those fun necklace where I get out my bag of Fun Beads and just start matching them up and trying them in various combinations until something clicks.

This necklace is unusual for us because we did not make the conch shell beads in this necklace, I found these on clearance and bought them as spacer beads or dangles but these particular beads stand out as being worthy of being in a necklace of their own.

Also the Turquoise Blue sea glass beads were left over from other projects and just seemed to cry out to be used in this necklace and I was really glad to find something that the Graduated Gold Glass Pearl shine in!

It's always great to get out the "Grab Bag" and make something beautiful!

The listing is below and the link to my Etsy Shop is HERE.

Turquoise Blue Sea Glass, Shimmering Gold Glass Graduated Pearl Beads and Curly Conch Sliced Beads. Features Turquoise Sea Glass Beads with Brass Tone Nubby and Golden and Sea Blue Glass Spacer Beads. A Modern 24" Cocktail Length that would go well with Beach and carry over to Evening Wear.


This is a Colorful, Lovely Buttery Smooth Nautical Beach Wear Necklace that will set you apart and show you have a unique Sea Side Style all your own!

The Necklace is 24".
The Conch Beads range from 15mm, (largest Center Bead) to 10mm.
Aqua Glass Rondelle beads are 10mm X 13mm

I made this necklace from my fun bead bag, a collection of beads that just look great together and are Beach ready. I then used my skills to Match the Beads, Select the Design and Create this One of a Kind Jewelry made from All Natural Materials and Built to Last Generations.

Conch and Whelk Shell are considered Spiritual Objects by all Peoples around the World. They have been also used as Money and Signs of High Rank in Primitive Society.

I like to think these Gifts from the Sea Connect with You and Radiate Your Good Feelings Back Out to the Universe. They certainly do have a Grounded, Earthy Feeling that cannot be shown with pictures or described with words. They are very hard to take off or put down.

I Hope This Necklace brings you all the Goodness in this Life You Need, and my Best Wishes Go With Them to You.

We now Cheerfully Ship Internationally, message me and we will figure your exact postage!





No comments:

Post a Comment